3.0 IR Filter Lens:
Commonly used around welding sites or for light brazing or cutting.
- Newly designed ventilated nosepiece is soft and adjustable, allowing heat to dissipate from nose bridge and reducing fogging.
- Perfectly balanced from temple tips to the bridge of the nose, providing the best fit possible.
- High wuality optics offer extreme clarity and no distortion.
- Soft dual-injected rubber temple tips combined with fully adjustable straight back temples reinforce the highest level of comfort.
- Top of frame is ventilated allowing air to circulate and prevent fogging.
- 9.5 base curve lens provides excellent side protection against wind and airborn particles.
- Lenses provide 99% protection against harmfull UV rays.
- Ideal for: Manufacturing, Industrial, Military, Law Enforcement, Fire, Construction, Warehouse Recreation, Assembly, Lab, Medical, Dental, Forestry, Marine, Brazing, Woodworking and Maintenance.