Limited Supply - 79989
Weve taken our wildly popular classic bomber jacket (TJBJ) and added some great features.
Wear this jacket through fall and winter with the convenient zip out - removable inner fleece jacket and sleeves. The versatile design means youll wear them for work or weekend.
Our ANSI Class 3 TJBJ2 has all of the extraordinary features of our original TJBJ with added conspicuity with its 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material backed by two-tone orange fabric.
Originally designed to keep pilots warm at high, freezing altitudes, our three layer, convertible Bomber Jacket comes with a multitude of options and can be worn five different ways:
1) The outer jacket is made of fluorescent yellow PVC coated polyester plus 3M Scotchlite reflective tape and has received independent Class 3 certification. Its many features include a snap on, hideaway hood, flip up collar for wind blocking, zipper and snap front, a radio pocket, two outside hand pockets, and dark cuffs, collar and waistband to hide dirt. Elasticized cuffs and waistband keep cold air out and warm body heat in. PVC coated polyester meet ASTM F 1671 against bloodborne pathogen penetration. The Jacket's lining is nylon and includes a double inside pocket, one with a zipper.
2) When it's not quite so cold out, zip out the inner polar fleece jacket and wear the Bomber Jacket as a two layer jacket, still Class 3.
3) Zip off Bomber Jacket's yellow sleeves and wear as a Class 2 Vest. When wearing the jacket without yellow sleeves, as a Class 2 vest, the inner fleece jacket with fleece sleeves can remain in place or
4) Remove the inner polar fleece vest, depending on the weather.
5) Lastly, the black, non-compliant, inner polar fleece jacket can be worn alone on cool days, when working away from traffic.